SUCO Pressure Switches used in railroad equipment are designed to withstand a lot of challenging situations.
SUCO Pressure Switch #0180 is used to Monitor the Braking System for Railroad Vehicles including:
- Monitoring Brake Pressure
- Vehicle Records Every Brake Apply and Indicates Brake Pressure
- Monitoring Air Pressure
- Monitoring Vacuum in Restrooms Units
SUCO Pressure Switch #0170 is used in the following Railroad Vehicles and Applications:
- Shunting/Switching Trains and Wagons
- Track Laying Work
- Service, Repair and Maintenance Work
- Emergency Rescue Work
- Inside Manifold for Track Guidance System Applications.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Let us offer the pressure switch that best fits your application.
Request a Quote by Email: email@example.com
Request a Quote by Phone: 1-800-473-7313
Request a Quote by Fax: Fill out and return our Pressure Switch Questionnaire (PDF).