SUCO Hydraulic and Pneumatic Pressure Switches find a Wide Variety of Applications in Special Vehicle Systems. Some of the SUCO Pressure Switch Applications include the Monitoring of:
- Doors or Lowering System in Buses
- Pressure of Air Bellows in Trucks
- Brake Pressure in Trains
Other SUCO Pressure Switch Applications Include:
- Service & Utility Vehicles
- Snow Blower Vehicles
- Snow All Terrain Vehicles
- Drilling Machines
- City Buses, Intercity Buses and Coaches - SUCO Pressure Switch #0168 is used for lowering or “kneeling” the Bus Suspension to reduce the Step Height for Safer Entering of the Bus, and lowering the Axis via De-airing the Air Bellows for gentle Transport of Passengers. SUCO Pressure Switch 0166 is used for the Pneumatic Opening of the Bus doors.
- Airport Support Vehicles
- Ground Transportation including Airfield Apron Buses – Once again, SUCO Pressure Switch 0166 is used for the Pneumatic Opening of the Bus doors.
- Jet Bridges and Jetways
- Service Vehicles for Refueling Airplanes
- Towbarless Tractor for Airplanes – The Pressure Switch controls the allocation of Braking Force for the Extra-load - SUCO Pressure Switch #0159
- Material Handling – (Scissors Platforms for Material and Passenger Handling.) Pressure Switches monitor the Safety Device in the Hydraulic Circle for Overpressure resulting in the switching off of the Pump - SUCO Pressure Switch # 0169
Would you like a quote or recommendation? Let us offer the pressure switch that best fits your application.
Please print, fill out, and return our Pressure Switch Questionnaire (PDF).
We will respond back to you soon.