0121 Bayonet Switch Performance:
- Bayonet DIN 72585 Connector
- SPST-NO or SPST-NC
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 725…2,175 psi
- Overpressure safety: Up to 8,700 psi
- Zinc-plated Steel Body (Cr VI-free), HEX 24mm (0.95″)
- Maximum Voltage: 42V
- Current: 4A resistive
- Withstands high-pressure wash and immersion (IP67, IP6k9k)
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), HNBR
Compact, small-sized pressure switch for harsh mobile hydraulic and industrial applications with high-system pressure. Also suitable for pneumatic applications. Electrical connection by easy plug-in.
A wide range of threads, seal material, and accessories are available.
Article: Pressure Switches for short-circuit and cable break detection in brake systems of agricultural tractors and machinery