0132 Diaphragm pressure switches:
- TE AMP Superseal 1.5® Connector
- Withstands high-pressure washdown and immersion (IP67)
- Snap-Action micro-switch with silver contacts (gold contacts available as option)
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 4.35…1,450 psi
- Factory adjustable differential: 10…30%
- Overpressure safety: Up to 1,450/5,801 psi
- Zinc-plated Steel Body (Cr VI-free), HEX 27mm (1.06″)
- Maximum Voltage: 250V
- Current: 4A resistive
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), HNBR
Compact pressure switch with integrated connector for harsh mobile hydraulic or industrial applications. Withstands high-pressure washdown and immersion.
A wide range of threads, seal material, and accessories are available.