0168 Zinc Plated Steel Pressure Switch Performance:
- SPST-NO or SPST-NC
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 1.45…725 psi
- Overpressure safety: Up to 4,350 psi (300 bar). Burst pressure safety up to 5,800 psi ( 400 bar)
- Spade or Screw Terminals/li>
- Zinc-plated Steel Body (Cr VI-free), HEX 24mm (0.95″)
- With female thread with compression-type fitting to DIN EN ISO 8434-1 (former DIN 2353)
- Maximum Voltage: 42V
- Current: 4A resistive
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), FFKM, HNBR
Compact, small-sized pressure switch for harsh mobile hydraulic and industrial applications with high system pressure. Also suitable for pneumatic applications.
A wide range of threads, seal material, and accessories are available.
Most cost-efective solution for mechanical pressure monitoring.
Stable switching point even after long use and high load.
High pressure resistance, compact, small switches, available as normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO)