0241 Zinc plated steel pressure switch Performance:
- Snap-action micro switch with silver contacts
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 725…2,175 psi
- Differential Not Adjustable: (typically 10…30%)
- Overpressure safety: Up to 8,700 psi
- Ready-wired and molded, environmental-sealed IP67 (immersible into 3 ft. depth of water; remains 100% water tight, 100% dust right)
- Zinc-plated steel body, HEX 27mm (1.06″)
- Maximum: 250 V
- Current: 2 A resistive
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), HNBR
- Compact ready-wired pressure switch with reliable snap-action micro switch for harsh mobile hydraulic or industrial applications.
- A wide range of media connections, seal material, and accessories are available.
- This molded pressure switch with high-protection rating offers the unique feature of being field-adjustable.