AMP Junior Timer Pressure Switch Performance:
- Withstands high-pressure wash and immersion (IP67)
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 725…2,175 psi
- Overpressure safety: Up to 8,700 psi (600 bar)
- Burst pressure safety up to 10,152 psi (700 bar)
- AMP Junior Timer® Connector
- SPST-NO or SPST-NC
- Zinc-plated steel body, HEX 24mm (0.95″)
- Operating current: ≤ 30 mA
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), HNBR
- NAMUR Diagnostic function (fail-safe) with short-circuit and cable break detection
A Varistor (MOV) integrated into the Pressure Switch Plus protects the contact rivets from the thermal stress of an inductive voltage which can cause premature wear and tear.
- No additional parts required
- Save costs (assembly, logistic)
- Extended lifetime
A wide-range of plug-in types, supplementary functions, seal materials, and accessories are available.