M12X1 DIN EN Pressure Switches Performance:
- M12X1 DIN EN 61076-2-101-1 Connector
- SPST-NO or SPST-NC
- Field-adustable pressure range: 725…2,175 psi
- Overpressure safety: Up to 8,700 psi
- Zinc-plated steel body, HEX 24mm (0.95″)
- Max. working voltage: 8.2 VDC…30 VDC
- Operating current: ≤ 30 mA
- Withstands high-pressure wash and immersion (IP67)
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), HNBR
- NAMUR Diagnostic function (fail-safe) with short-circuit and cable break detection
A Varistor (MOV) integrated into the Pressure Switch Plus protects the contact rivets from the thermal stress of an inductive voltage which can cause premature wear and tear.
- No additional parts required
- Save costs (assembly, logistic)
- Extended lifetime
A wide-range of plug-in types, supplementary functions, seal materials, and accessories are available.